• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

I have more sets of ASM 361, 362 and 363. If anyone is interested. I can scan them also, or you can "trust me". :) They are all nice and never read.

I doubt you have that many sets but just in case :takeit:

Ha Ha. BELIEVE ME. I have that many sets. ONE SET SOLD TO CHRISF91

I have more sets of ASM 361, 362 and 363. If anyone is interested. I can scan them also, or you can "trust me". :) They are all nice and never read.

I doubt you have that many sets but just in case :takeit:

Ha Ha. BELIEVE ME. I have that many sets. ONE SET SOLD TO CHRISF91

:whee:

I am getting bombarded with requests for the ASM 361, 362 and 363 sets. PM requests for multiplies even. (I must have offered them up too cheap :) ) Before I make any more commitments on those. Let me see how many of each I have. I think I have more of the 361 than of the other two. Whatever I have, I will honor those that posted first, and I will let them know if they are in or out.

Thanks.

I have 17 #361's, 12 #362's and 9 #363's.

So that gives me nine complete sets.

I will go back through the sales thread and see who the first nine takers were and post an official list.

I do not count PM requests, as per my stipulations on page one of this sales thread.

Stand by for that list.

I will post some other books later this evening. Too busy now.

I won't be offering any more Iron Fist #1's. I'm keeping my only other copy. Sorry.