• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhAnTaSmV's Feedback Thread

20 posts in this topic

One of my best best transactions on these boards yet. PhantasmV was always quick to respond and shipped extremely fast. Books came packaged well and the arrived less than a week from payment. There was a problem with one of the books that occurred during shipment and PhantasmV was quick to do anything he could to make it right.

I look forward to the opportunity to buy from PhantasmV again and would recommend anybody looking at a book from this seller take the opportunity to work with him, don't think he would let you walk away from the transaction with anything less than a smile and a great book or two.

Just made a purchase from PhAnTaSmV and the communication was excellent, slabs were shipped immediately and packed very safely and securely, and he threw in a bonus slab on top!

I hope we have a chance to deal again in the future - I would buy from him again without hesitation!