• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting rid of my collection...+/- 5,000 comics!!!

13 posts in this topic

I am selling off my collection and switching to trades and HCs. If you'd like to email or PM me your want list, I'll see what I've got for you. I'm looking to sell or trade.

And where you are would be helpful.

I am selling off my collection and switching to trades and HCs. If you'd like to email or PM me your want list, I'll see what I've got for you. I'm looking to sell or trade.

And where you are would be helpful.

Where I'm physically located or where to email me at? Physically, I'm in Tennessee, but I'll ship to just about anywhere, providing you don't mind paying the shipping costs if you're buying something. As for email, feel free to contact me at borateen@hotmail.com.

I absolutely love 20-question sellers. frustrated.gif

I don't see what he's doing wrong here other than simply misunderstanding that there are some people here who would like to buy

ALL

of his books at once rather than messing with "want lists" and all that rot. (Hint-hint.) I think that's the source of the confusion here.