• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Variants

17 posts in this topic

Now I know that most variants don't hold their value over time, but there's some that stay got like, what that what if venom/deadpool. Now steampunk variants are looking hella nice, that WW 28, DAMN!! Harley Quinn #, again DAMN!

Which variants have held their value?

I'm out to get some variants, and I know if I wait some will cool off and I could get them cheaper, but on the modern side, which ones do you guys think have held strong and still maintain their value? Any one here collect variants? If so which ones do you collect?

Now I know that most variants don't hold their value over time, but there's some that stay got like, what that what if venom/deadpool. Now steampunk variants are looking hella nice, that WW 28, DAMN!! Harley Quinn #, again DAMN!

I'm out to get some variants, and I know if I wait some will cool off and I could get them cheaper, but on the modern side, which ones do you guys think have held strong and still maintain their value? Any one here collect variants? If so which ones do you collect?

I think this one might "stay got like"

luther6.PNG

All of the ones in my current signature line..... (thumbs u

-J.