• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bhob Stewart

14 posts in this topic

I didn't see anything about this on the forums here, so forgive me if I just missed it, but I am hearing reports that Bhob Stewart passed away yesterday.

For those who don't know, besides being a writer and editor in comics for decades, Bhob just about began comic fandom as we know it when he published The EC Fan Bulletin in 1953.

I can honestly say that I've never encountered anyone with the first name of Bhob ???

I think the story was that there was another fan/addict with the same name. Bhob added the (silent) "h" in order that the two might be clearly identified in letters, fanzines etc.

I can honestly say that I've never encountered anyone with the first name of Bhob ???

I think the story was that there was another fan/addict with the same name. Bhob added the (silent) "h" in order that the two might be clearly identified in letters, fanzines etc.

Seriously? I was just effing around. Who knew? lol

Seriously? I was just effing around. Who knew? lol

From now on, my name is Jheff :eyeroll: