• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The I need to give dscott all my cash because his Opps are AWESOME sale...Closed

39 posts in this topic

That #65 CGC 7.5 will fly away in minutes, at that price, I think… hm

I figured there was suppose to be some movie coming out this summer with that guy in it so why not make a 7.5 at $75...

Not only the movie, but it seems the Kree (and Ronan) are finally starting to get the recognition they deserve… (thumbs u

The picture is blurry, but it was a great price on a VF-, considered is CGC. You can’t find a cheaper copy in that grade right now. :)

Sorry, my scanner died and after looking how my iPhone photo came out of the Fantastic Four slab figured raw photos of the other books would do little to no justice. Figured I will pick a new one up at Office Max today.

Give Akoni your money! I did! :sumo:

Of course he gave me a bad- piece of art in return, which can now be seen here: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1102396&GSub=146391 :grin:

Thanks again, Akoni! I hope you aren't having to sacrifice your new piece for the Stevens or the scanner! :wishluck:

Give Akoni your money! I did! :sumo:

Of course he gave me a bad- piece of art in return, which can now be seen here: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1102396&GSub=146391 :grin:

Thanks again, Akoni! I hope you aren't having to sacrifice your new piece for the Stevens or the scanner! :wishluck:

I appreciate it, and yeah the art I purchased with this and yours were all apart of the same package. Once I get up and running again I'll update with more stuff.