• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM .. Tales of Teen Titans 44 . Canadian .95 variant

7 posts in this topic

An 8.5 because of 5 relatively light spine ticks and a very slightly abraded spine corner?

Is this your opinion of the grade or your opinion of what CGC would grade it?

If you are asking me? - this is my opinion and also what I believe CGC would grade it!smiley-gen130.gif

I think the staple wear has more to do with my grading assumption then the spine tics or abraded corners. Keeping in mind that the scans are rather "small"!

An 8.5 because of 5 relatively light spine ticks and a very slightly abraded spine corner?

Is this your opinion of the grade or your opinion of what CGC would grade it?

If you are asking me? - this is my opinion and also what I believe CGC would grade it!smiley-gen130.gif

I think the staple wear has more to do with my grading assumption then the spine tics or abraded corners. Keeping in mind that the scans are rather "small"!

Based on what we can see, and I'm not making any assumptions about further wear that isn't visible, I guarantee that CGC gives that book higher than an 8.5. You are correct that the scans are rather small and there could be more wear that is not visible but strictly on what IS visible, that is not an 8.5. At least not a CGC 8.5, your opinion of grade may vary.