• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man Cave furnishing questions...

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Finally bought a house with a suitable man cave for all 800+ slabs, 50+ figures, and endless other trinkets. I was wondering if anybody could direct me to a place that sells nice tall multi level cases for figures? Something that lights up would be nice but not a deal breaker but would like them or it to hold all of them. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Finally bought a house with a suitable man cave for all 800+ slabs, 50+ figures, and endless other trinkets. I was wondering if anybody could direct me to a place that sells nice tall multi level cases for figures? Something that lights up would be nice but not a deal breaker but would like them or it to hold all of them. Thanks!

over in the statue forums lots of people go to ikea and get the Detolf http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/ and you can also buy adhesive spolights to adhere to the tops of the cabinets to shine into them. Glass encased, they seem to hold 2 of the Bowen statues per shelf. People put them side by side for a wall of cases and make a pretty nice display out of them.

All man caves need a well installed stripper pole. Get on it.

I don't want to see ChadH on it :insane:

Haha, I don't think anybody would want that. Sadly I don't live near an ikea. I've seen several glass ones that are tall with about 4 to 5 shelves that are lit. Something like that would be nice.