• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

are there any scarce and/or desirable and/or valuable Star Comics?

8 posts in this topic

Marvel had a line in the 80s called Star Comics. Looks like mostly kids books. Are there any that are worth pulling, if I come across them?

Some of the titles are

Air Raiders

Royal Roy

Visionaries

Heathcliff

Wally the Wizard

Masters of the Universe

Strawberry Shortcake

Silver Hawks

Animax

Chuck Norris

Thanks in advance,

Andy :hi:

Marvel had a line in the 80s called Star Comics. Looks like mostly kids books. Are there any that are worth pulling, if I come across them?

Some of the titles are

Air Raiders

Royal Roy

Visionaries

Heathcliff

Wally the Wizard

Masters of the Universe

Strawberry Shortcake

Silver Hawks

Animax

Chuck Norris

Thanks in advance,

If you do get some sell them here. You can get between $5-10 for some issues. On eBay, $1 all day.

Some of the titles are

Air Raiders

Royal Roy

Visionaries

Heathcliff

Wally the Wizard

Masters of the Universe

Strawberry Shortcake

Silver Hawks

Animax

Chuck Norris

Thanks in advance,

There are a couple of good Star threads in the Copper room. The main thing to keep in mind is that you can always make money off 9.8 copies of these books, at least as it relates to the #1s and the 25th Anniversary covers. Chrisco has a standing bounty for 9.8 copies of Spider-Ham, and JJ had a bounty out for 9.8 copies of Thundercats a while back. There are people that are actively searching for them.

The least amount of demand, as I have perceived it, is on the Richie Rich knock-offs - Royal Roy, Wally the Wizard and Planet Terry, and the later series like Visionaries and Air Raiders. Also, there are three packs in abundance with some of the #1s. I have several of the Ewok, Muppet Babies and something else 3-packs. There may be others.