• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highgradecomics - Reason for delays/returning emails and shipping of orders

171 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear that we won't see you at London SuperCon, hope you recover quickly, Bob.

Look forward to seeing you at a future event, take care.

Sad news indeed Bob :(

Take care, follow the doctors' advice and make sure you are fully recovered before going back to your usual work routine.

Highgradecomics is the foremost source for my comic book passion, and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Wishing you all the best,

Massimo (Roma, Italy)

The week prior to 3/1/14 I went from being pretty healthy to a person that lost feeling in my hands and feet. Went to the doctors, had blood work, MRI's and due to test results from the Neurologist got immediately sent to the hospital. I was diagnosed with guillain-barré syndrome. My first Human Immunoglobulins IVIG 6 hour treatment started Saturday night. I had 5 treatments. My worst day was Monday and eventually got a little better. My first discharge date of thursday as I was dressed and ready to go was interrupted by my wife noticing issues with the right side of my face. All hell broke loose as they thought I was having a minor stroke. I did not have a stroke, just another issue with GBS.

I just got released today. I have been told that this will take awhile to fully recover. I have been told by by my doctors not to travel and take this one day at a time.

I have been given a lot of information. I would ask that if you are sending pms or posting in this thread to not diagnosis me.

As a customer I will answer emails as soon as I can.

I will ship orders as soon as I can.

As far as shows go I cannot do the UK show. It is likely that I will have to cancel Megacon and possibly Seattle.

I was told that I will eventually fully recover but it will take time.

Bob

Sorry to hear that; speedy recovery

It's been a couple of hours since your announcement and my order still hasn't shipped yet.

Why are you milking this?

Kidding of course...get well soon, Bob!