• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highgradecomics - Reason for delays/returning emails and shipping of orders

171 posts in this topic

Really sorry to hear this Bob. I don't really buy comics anymore ..so I had no reason to click on a thread about delayed shipping. :(

Only heard about your situation today, offline.

Nothing but well wishes for you and yours, from everyone in my house.

May you have a speedy, and full recovery.

Kenny

inflammation/pain?

i'm not sure I would qualify Guillian-barre syndrome as inflammation/pain

This is a disease that people can easily be paralyzed from.

I may have gotten a "drive by" version of it but it still feels like a mac truck hit me.

No I did not get a flu shot which can cause this to those who do not know.

Again, this is rare, 1 in 100K.

I know I'm special but I prefer not to be in this group.

I appreciate the pm's offering help and assistance.

As of right now I will not be at Megacon but John Seeberger (Spiderman-on-tilt) will be running my booth.

If there are any books anybody wants to see I will send them down to Florida and he will have them at the booth for you.

Healthwise I'm feeling a little better. One week ago I could barely move, today I walk (zombie shuffle), can button a shirt which I couldn't do. Still have weakness in my muscles. Saw the doctor last night and he was pleased with my progress.

Again, this is rare, 1 in 100K.

I know I'm special but I prefer not to be in this group.

I appreciate the pm's offering help and assistance.

As of right now I will not be at Megacon but John Seeberger (Spiderman-on-tilt) will be running my booth.

If there are any books anybody wants to see I will send them down to Florida and he will have them at the booth for you.

Healthwise I'm feeling a little better. One week ago I could barely move, today I walk (zombie shuffle), can button a shirt which I couldn't do. Still have weakness in my muscles. Saw the doctor last night and he was pleased with my progress.

This will be my first time at the MegaCon show so please stop by the HighGradeComics booth to introduce yourself and check out Bob's HG books!

See everyone at the show,

John (SOT)

This will be my first time at the MegaCon show so please stop by the HighGradeComics booth to introduce yourself and check out Bob's HG books!

See everyone at the show,

John (SOT)

I see mega-discounts in every attendee's future! :devil:

I went to get a flu shot months ago and my doctor said " good luck ". he said the bad outweighs the good so I passed. I did not know it caused this.