• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon

25 posts in this topic

How has the show been thus far?

And what should I keep an eye out for tomorrow?

Keep an eye out for Slave Leia girls and Spider Woman cosplayers?

Obviously lol

I wonder if the picture of Putin's wife is exaggerated propaganda like Putin posing with tigers or fishing without his shirt. Every time Russia does something embarrassing or illegal you can count on a propaganda photo of Putin to appear within a week.

145534.jpg.ce39c91a2d4eb5bd3de18e981e6f5b58.jpg

Personally, I'd keep an eye out for Rob Ford. Of course, if he was scheduled to make an appearance I'd expect him to be about two hours late. :-)

Funny. He was at the Home and Garden show on Saturday, which BTW was the same building as the comic con.

It was a good show. (thumbs u

I had 4 booths this time and because of that had a pretty good presence.

For me, lots of eyes on the bigger books, and I sold a fair amount of higher end material.

Cheap stuff sold as well ($1/$3 books), but keys were probably the most popular. I sold 2 Hulk 181s and 5 ASM 129s.

Lots of folks were interested in the Mill Cases that I brought. Sold a good number of them at $10/$12 a pop.

Good to see quite a few familiar faces, and I met a couple more boardies for the first time.

1000 kowtows to Carlos (GOTHAM CENTRAL). (worship) He really saved my bacon.

For me, lots of eyes on the bigger books, and I sold a fair amount of higher end material.

Cheap stuff sold as well ($1/$3 books), but keys were probably the most popular. I sold 2 Hulk 181s and 5 ASM 129s.

Lots of folks were interested in the Mill Cases that I brought. Sold a good number of them at $10/$12 a pop.

Good to see quite a few familiar faces, and I met a couple more boardies for the first time.

Will you be at NFC or Hammer?

Personally, I'd keep an eye out for Rob Ford. Of course, if he was scheduled to make an appearance I'd expect him to be about two hours late. :-)

He was spotted outside the convention all. (thumbs u

Will you be at NFC or Hammer?

Can you PM me the dates and/or contact info for the shows?

Thanks! (thumbs u