• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Sgt. Fury 5...Back from CGC!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

4.0-4.5, depending on how nice it is in hand (without the back cover rust staining would have been better).

I dunno, I think it's at least a 4.5. Methinks that many of you haven't had much experience at submitting SA books . . . :whistle:

Yes, I would have been higher.

I have never submitted, and very likely will never submit being in Italy, but I know the coordinates are different than Overstreet's and they allow for differences.

I would buy this as a 4.5 or 5.0 without problems. (thumbs u

4.0-4.5, depending on how nice it is in hand (without the back cover rust staining would have been better).

I dunno, I think it's at least a 4.5. Methinks that many of you haven't had much experience at submitting SA books . . . :whistle:

I'm curious where those 3.5s are coming from.

I'm not sure if anyone else is picking up on the water stain/damage on the back cover TRHC. I know it is faint but it is there!

I think it will keep the grade lower, and I'm at 4.0!smiley-gen130.gif

I'm not sure if anyone else is picking up on the water stain/damage on the back cover TRHC. I know it is faint but it is there!

Near the "S"? Just looks like early foxing to me.

On the BACK COVER above the word "EVENING"smiley-gen130.gif

On the BACK COVER above the word "EVENING"smiley-gen130.gif

Still not seeing H2O. Maybe a shot of the inside of the cover might clear it up?