• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March ComicLink Auction

47 posts in this topic

Wow! Congrats to the seller! Love to see what other boardies got. I snagged

DEAR BEATRICE FAIRFAX #6 cgc 7.5 white pages. I'm happy! That's 3/5 of the run! Love the Schomburg covers, suprised it's not noted here...

RAD94D0F201437_14481.jpg

I got my book! :banana:

I got mine too!!! :banana:

Dan

Sweet! What'd you snag?

And if anyone else cares, Suspense Comics #8 CGC 7.0 ended at $3,377 & Mask Comics #1 CGC 5.0 ended at $1,728. Both of those are very strong compared to a few recent sales I've seen. Congrats to the buyers!

Wow! Congrats to the seller! Love to see what other boardies got. I snagged

DEAR BEATRICE FAIRFAX #6 cgc 7.5 white pages. I'm happy! That's 3/5 of the run! Love the Schomburg covers, suprised it's not noted here...

RAD94D0F201437_14481.jpg

I was the underbidder on that one. A series of very attractive covers. I'm surprised they aren't more coveted ... but good news for those of us who appreciate them. :D

I bid on three books (all on the cheap end). One of them I lost by a dollar. Oh well. I did get this issue of All-Flash. I like it because it was done by Mart Nodell, who was a family friend. Not a key by any stretch, but a cool GA book without breaking the bank.

allflash23.jpg

I got my book! :banana:

I got mine too!!! :banana:

Dan

Sweet! What'd you snag?

And if anyone else cares, Suspense Comics #8 CGC 7.0 ended at $3,377 & Mask Comics #1 CGC 5.0 ended at $1,728. Both of those are very strong compared to a few recent sales I've seen. Congrats to the buyers!

I got outbid on the Mask 1, as I refused to bid more than $1628. I frankly thought that was too much but really wanted a copy. :cry:

I bid on 6 mid-grade ECs and won 2 of them...Didn't expect shipping to be as high as it was since total value only around $200, so i'll know for next time to at least win 3 to maximize shipping cost....

The only one of my low-balls that came home. I figure if I crack it and can track down George Lee, I will make a tidy profit. hm

RAD98BC3201434_112218_zps379277b7.jpg

that would be a great SS book if you could find him!

Great idea! The possibilities for this book are endless! :D