• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Tales of Suspense" #39

31 posts in this topic

I see a small tear on the right edge of the FC. From the BC scan, I see a small piece folded up along the spine, showing the paper underneath.

I would grade it 7.0/7.5 but I could see it getting a weak 8.0 .

Very nice book. Congrats.

Slam dunk 8.0 or better. Don't except any offers from the sharks on the board. Close off your ears and get that puppy graded . . . tomorrow. :sumo:

Great googlie mooglie, that's a sweet copy! lol

Slam dunk 8.0 or better. Don't except accept any offers from the sharks on the board. Close off your ears and get that puppy graded . . . tomorrow. :sumo:

fixed.

Slam dunk 8.0 or better. Don't except any offers from the sharks on the board. Close off your ears and get that puppy graded . . . tomorrow. :sumo:

+1 million

8.0. 8.5 would not surprise me in the least.

An amazing book.

+1 million

An amazing book.

+1 Confirmed smiley-gen130.gif

+1 million

An amazing book.

+1 Confirmed smiley-gen130.gif

+ ANOTHER 1 million

WOW :o

Slam dunk 8.0 or better. Don't except accept any offers from the sharks on the board. Close off your ears and get that puppy graded . . . tomorrow. :sumo:

fixed.

ha-ha - damn Mac spell-check! :hi:lol

Thanks all! Okay, here is another newb question, where in the name of the king of comics do I get fair market values on comics without buying a copy of comic buyers guide? Is there such a place online?