• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thanks all.

217 posts in this topic

Some info first.

I lost a lot of money on my last sales thread. Because I charged everyone $7.00 for shipping, regardless of how many books they took. I also sold what I sold, for a song and a dance. I am going to try and cut down my losses this time around. But they will still be bargains for sure.

Shipping to U.S. locations only, unless I tell you personally through PM differently.

Shipping will be $10.00 per person, regardless of how many books you take. Most orders I sent out cost me between 12 and 13 bucks each. One cost me $21.00.

This $10.00 shipping charge does not apply to those who purchased in my last sales thread, and have their books on hold with me, awaiting this new sales thread. Those people will still only pay $7.00 shipping for their total order. Fair is fair.

I am getting low on some issues, so the prices will rise slightly, over what they were before.

Books are not officially for sale, until a price is posted for each issue or lot. So don't post the "take it" sign until then. It will not be honored. This sales thread is partly about fun. Quick on the draw fun.

Payment via PayPal or money order only. No checks or trades.

No PM sales or negotiations, please. I believe my asking prices are more than fair.

As per my last sales thread. Purchase with the understanding that each and every book is in "Fine" condition. Just about everything is better than that, but just assume they are in "fine" condition, and then you can't help but be satisfied when you get them.

There are packages from my last sales thread, that are still in the mail. If you haven't received them yet. Rest assured, you will get them shortly.

Today I stated a kudos thread for myself. Never thought I would need one, but things change.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=7520749&Searchpage=1&Main=333489&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7520749

Spidey Super Stories :cloud9:

Too bad you're anti-Canadian..... (shrug)

Chris, i will certainly buy from this thread. If you want to too, you can put your books in with mine and ill ship to you. Unless you snag something i want, then i might keep it :baiting:

Spidey Super Stories :cloud9:

Too bad you're anti-Canadian..... (shrug)

Chris, i will certainly buy from this thread. If you want to too, you can put your books in with mine and ill ship to you. Unless you snag something i want, then i might keep it :baiting:

:foryou: & :tonofbricks:

Going to be a little slow for awhile. Photobucket is not fully cooperating.

I forgot to state that any book can be returned for a full refund, for any reason.

When feasible, I am going to scan the books in their mylite bags and the front covers only. Just to save time. A "take it" pending more and better scans is fine.

First up.

Horobi #1. $1.00 For mature readers only. So, if you frequent Comics General and the Water Cooler here. You might not be qualified for this book. :)

horobi1front001_zpsb049644d.jpg