• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signatures for sale! New books page 7!

65 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys!

Payment in baby wipes??? Not a bad idea.... hm

No sleep, huh?? Good thing I'm a coffee drinker!

Hopefully you will get one like we did. She just turned 9 months and has slept 10 hours a night from day 1.

That sounds great! :applause:

Here's hoping! :wishluck:

Thanks, guys!

Hopefully you will get one like we did. She just turned 9 months and has slept 10 hours a night from day 1.

So jealous. I had the opposite. :D Absolute colic around the clock. :ohnoez::tonofbricks:

Thanks, guys!

So jealous. I had the opposite. :D Absolute colic around the clock. :ohnoez::tonofbricks:

Actually, I had colic as a baby. :blush: My dad LOVES to remind me of how he stayed up late and walked me night after night around the apartment. It would be poetic if I go through it! lol

Payments received and books mailed.

More books are coming. If you've been eyeing any of the previous books, now is the time to claim them, or make an offer before I remove them.

Thanks!