• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroic Comics 32 1st Alex Toth 1945

5 posts in this topic

Rules as always..

No bad guys

1st :takeit: in thread wins

Paypal only please

Hard to find 1945 Heroic comics .

This is Toths first comic published story

Heroic Comics #32 (1945), illustrating the stories “Yankee King,” “One of Our Heroes is...Missing!”

Toth launched his career at the age of 15, illustrating true stories for Heroic magazine through a comic-book packager named Steve Douglas. Although he initially aimed to do newspaper strips (“It was my dream to do what Caniff, Raymond, and Foster had done”), he found the industry “dying” and instead moved into comic books. (Wici)

The book is a solid Fine and seriously undervalued (IMO)

sold.

hero1.jpg

heroicBC_zps921cf43c.jpg

Hero1i.jpg

Rules as always..

No bad guys

Paypal only please

Heroic Comics #32 (1945), illustrating the stories “Yankee King,” “One of Our Heroes is...Missing!”

Toth launched his career at the age of 15, illustrating true stories for Heroic magazine through a comic-book packager named Steve Douglas. Although he initially aimed to do newspaper strips (“It was my dream to do what Caniff, Raymond, and Foster had done”), he found the industry “dying” and instead moved into comic books. (Wici)

$45 shipped in North America.

hero1.jpg

heroicBC_zps921cf43c.jpg

Hero1i.jpg

:takeit:

Rules as always..

No bad guys

Paypal only please

$45 shipped in North America.

hero1.jpg

heroicBC_zps921cf43c.jpg

Hero1i.jpg

:takeit:

:applause:

Thanks Jimmy .

I think I owe ya one.. so Canadian funds for you

You will like this book !