• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots left!!! Superior Spiderman 29: J. Scott Campbell Variant

82 posts in this topic

Stan lee collectibles are going to have some available at mega con for only $30

:facepalm:

Thank you redspider. I have seen your posts all over the threads letting us know that. In addition to your 10 pre-orders you've told everyone.

If you want butt into someone's thread please provide correct information. It is actually 32.50 with limited quantities on hand. With the amount of people I'm sure it will be sold out.

In addition, I'm providing the book to other boardies who are not going to MegaCon or ECCC so I'm sure they will appreciate the fact that I will pick out and send the best looking copies without having to pay convention fees, airline tickets, hotels, food, etc....

Have a great day redspider :sumo:

I didn't mean to step on your toes all I'm doing is letting people know that the books can be available there and Desertwind are the one getting the books I'm not promoting them I just want people to know share the information not the greed meaning eBay prices

I didn't mean to step on your toes all I'm doing is letting people know that the books can be available there and Desertwind are the one getting the books I'm not promoting them I just want people to know share the information not the greed meaning eBay prices

Good to tell others but not on someone sale thread :makepoint:

Good to tell others but not on someone sale thread :makepoint:

+1

Spare him please - As zacreth said he is going through all the hassles while we r typing on our keyboards! however Information is important as well ! We all Agree to Disagree!