• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darryl Banks Sketch Cover Opp Round 5

156 posts in this topic

PMs with info will be sent today, for those I contacted from the first ten I have added Superman Unchained #27 as an available blank if needed.

7.kaholo1256

3.seanfingh

14.HCE

8.Cascaders27

And lastly....

Am I wrong or did you leave us prematurely on a cliffhanger? :baiting:

Other than that, I believe this gif is in order:

rejoicing.gif

7.kaholo1256

3.seanfingh

14.HCE

8.Cascaders27

And lastly....

Am I wrong or did you leave us prematurely on a cliffhanger? :baiting:

Other than that, I believe this gif is in order:

rejoicing.gif

:blush: (forgot to hit send!)

11.D3ADPOOL7

We'll keep the others for the next round, you can decline at that time if you want. Sorry for those that didn't get one this round, I thought it was the fairest way to pick, even though the PMs, emails and packages of bribes were appreciated!

I knew adding the midget stripper in with the other two would win me that spot...
You have great lottery karma. Maybe you should pick my next Mega Millions tickets. I'm thinking Sean sent Andrew the seed for the random number generator. Meanwhile, I'll sit back and wait for these loverlies to start showing up. Congrats to all who got in on this one!

I knew adding the midget stripper in with the other two would win me that spot...
You have great lottery karma. Maybe you should pick my next Mega Millions tickets. I'm thinking Sean sent Andrew the seed for the random number generator. Meanwhile, I'll sit back and wait for these loverlies to start showing up. Congrats to all who got in on this one!

I actually had to do six drawings- Sean came up as #2 and #3! Not sure what kind of voodoo thang he had working, but it affected the interwebs in his favor.