• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man 1 & Uncanny X Men 141

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :hi:

I've got this lovely Iron Man 1 that needs some grading assigned to it. Thanks for your opinion!

Scan1_zps5b8abb42.jpegScan2_zps85ed1577.jpeg

ok, I'm going to add one more book, hope you guys dont mind. Thanks!

daysfront_zps6051aadf.jpegdays_zps63c9991b.jpeg

Iron Man #1 = 5.5 IMHO!

X-Men #141 = 9.4 IMHO!

Hard to tell from the small scans but I can't see much wrong with the X-Men issue. Larger scans would most definitely be helpful!smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks timern!

The main flaw with 141 is the minor crease by Cyclops.

I'd go 5.5 for the Iron Man.

9.0/9.2 for the X-Men. There appears to be bundle marks/scuffs on the front. There's a bend on the front and back near the top staple. The lower spine has a soft corner. Overall, a nice comic with some minor flaws.

Iron Man #1 = 5.5 IMHO!

X-Men #141 = 9.4 IMHO!

Hard to tell from the small scans but I can't see much wrong with the X-Men issue. Larger scans would most definitely be helpful!smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks timern!

The main flaw with 141 is the minor crease by Cyclops.

I see the crease now! It's definitely not colour breaking so I would drop the grade to 8.5 because of the crease. But this is a joey post special and should be a 9.4 once he's had a chance to "smooth" things out!smiley-gen130.gif

I'd have to give that IM a 4.5 also. Way too much creasing and edge wear, plus there is considerable scuffing and color loss. And its not that the wear is just on the edges. Its consistant over the whole cover.