• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First appearance of this human? CGC Birth certificates?

48 posts in this topic

I wonderhow this would be to get a slabbed birth certificate saying first appearance of this human And i wonder if your parents sign or if you do a scribble as a baby it will be a CGC SS yellow label.. Hmmm this may heat up in the future guys think about it..lol:wishluck:

I wonderhow this would be to get a slabbed birth certificate saying first appearance of this human And i wonder if your parents sign or if you do a scribble as a baby it will be a CGC SS yellow label.. Hmmm this may heat up in the future guys think about it..lol:wishluck:

I ran this through google translator to get a better idea of what the OP is trying to say

This wonderhow man with a birth certificate and their parents do not have the first appearance of the baby as a symbol or a doodle CGC SS Hmmm .. I wonder what the boys think about the future if they are hot these days, I slabbed.

When i have a baby i will get his birth certicate CGC And i will sign it and make my New Born kid try to sign it maybe a scribble..lolFirst appearnce of my kid.. I wonder If CGC would have to be there when I sign th birth certicate.. I wonder.. What do you guys think?

When i have a baby i will get his birth certicate CGC And i will sign it and make my New Born kid try to sign it maybe a scribble..lolFirst appearnce of my kid.. I wonder If CGC would have to be there when I sign th birth certicate.. I wonder.. What do you guys think?

If not, you'll get the green "Qualified" label...

I think that's a pretty lame idea.

I thinks a novely idea as long as both parents are equally borderline obsessed with comics. The biggest problem is I don't see CGC getting on board with this.

I mean what if you kid come's back a 7.5? You gonna send him or her off to Joeypost for a press?

Don't have a baby

This is a silly notion but I will play along. Perhaps we can use the baby's birth weight as the grade. 95% of all babies are born between 7.5 and 10.0 anyway. :)