• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First appearance of this human? CGC Birth certificates?

48 posts in this topic

Is it really the first appearance? What about the sonogram pictures that came before the Birth Ceritficate? :)

I think that would have to be listed as a Preview. lol

ok I'm confused is the grade given to the baby or the condition of the certificate?

if a baby is born with 3 arms does that affect the grade or is it considered a printer error? do siamese twins get 2 birth certificates or one? If a baby is born with two heads is it considered a two headed baby or two babies sharing one body? etc

Oh god can't believe I just read all 4 pages of this thread, wish I could get the last 3 minutes of my life back.

come on dude that joke's been beaten to death....

lol very true,

But I am sure I can get CGC to Grade this thread, and if we all sign it, we will have a S.S CGC 9.8 ready to sell to Deathlok9147 with free shipping

Now I know it's time for bed, when I have stooped to this level.

lol very true,

But I am sure I can get CGC to Grade this thread, and if we all sign it, we will have a S.S CGC 9.8 ready to sell to Deathlok9147 with free shipping

Now I know it's time for bed, when I have stooped to this level.

lol