• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid mistakes!

124 posts in this topic

I don't remember the boner thing occurring before but wherever there is a post by Slym, Kav is sure to be close behind. :ohnoez:

I guess I will have to stop posting to prove this as false.

-slym

??? Im not for sure that would prove anything because he would post with or without you. Wouldn't you posting more and seeing if he follows you be more telling? In any case, it's not your fault you have a groupie! :grin:

I don't remember the boner thing occurring before but wherever there is a post by Slym, Kav is sure to be close behind. :ohnoez:

??? Im not for sure that would prove anything because he would post with or without you. Wouldn't you posting more and seeing if he follows you be more telling? In any case, it's not your fault you have a groupie! :grin:

:shrug:

-slym

-slym

Could be just a phallacy

Like clockwork, Slym mentions boner and kav shows up.

ha ha like clockwork slym mentions boner, kav shows up, jeffro shows up.......

Slym stop mentioning boner so much!!!! it's like on every other post. Give it a rest. Jeffro's going boner happy dude.

I really want a copy of that book. I always end up with something else higher on the want list though. I really need to put this one at the top.
Which issue is it?

Batman #66

Batman_66.jpg

I have a few superman comics where he pulls boners

Marvel characters never pulled boners. only DC