• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: YTLM pages [CLOSED]

48 posts in this topic

These prices are strong but not that surprising.

It was clear interest in choice pages was high when a nice example on eBay ended early to sell privately.

Yeah-- but the gent I sold that to really wanted it. I didn't know it would set a precedent for the market. To me, it's actually very surprising. These are on par with TWD in terms of OA.

Can anyone fill me in on what they went for? Not showing up for me in completed items. Thx!

#9, pg 12 Yorick kisses Sonia. Ampersand not impressed. Early page, pretty funny. Signed by Pia.

$1,225.00

#25, pg 2 Yorick lets Other Beth know he has a girlfriend, after they hook up. "So?"

$1,025.00

#30, pg 17 Dr Mann and Ampersand encounter Toyota and her blade while helping Hero.

$318.13

#29, pg 17 Agent 355 does some asp-kicking. Signed by Jose Garzan Jr.

$360.00

It was clear interest in choice pages was high when a nice example on eBay ended early to sell privately.

What pages recently ended earlier on ebay for private sales?

The only result that surprised me here was the Other Beth page. I came in third on the 9 page which I liked quite a lot.

How many times you and I going to bid on the same page? I remember that happened on the very first page I ever bought off of ebay!!

To me, pages from the first 12 issues are always going to be the most desirable. What would Preacher pages sell for without Garth Ennis writing on them? Or Watchmen pages? I would probably be rather unlikely to pick up a page from later in the series. They just don't pack the oomph for me, and up on the wall most people wouldn't be able to "get" them at all.

WD pages sometimes have a visceral thrill, but TBH that's a series I just don't "get" despite liking the TV show.

Yeah-- but the gent I sold that to really wanted it. I didn't know it would set a precedent for the market. To me, it's actually very surprising. These are on par with TWD in terms of OA.

Whoever placed all those bids may have really wanted it too. In any event, congratulations on the sale.

I don't know TWD market as well as you do but I've seen panel pages hit 3k to 10k. Y has a ways to go before it gets there. Publicly at least.

Whoever placed all those bids may have really wanted it too. In any event, congratulations on the sale.

I don't know TWD market as well as you do but I've seen panel pages hit 3k to 10k. Y has a ways to go before it gets there. Publicly at least.

Keyword there is publicy...

Those couple of pages reaching as high as 1k dont surprise me. Any early pages with word bubbles on them rarely come up. Plus Vaughn's writing is obvi a huge factor in what makes Y so great so anything that has his dialogue on it instantly becomes more desirable.

Y The last man art :cloud9:

lets hope that the good sales continue as I have an early YTLM page (with dialogue) that I will be listing this Sunday... fingers crossed.

Can we have a preview? :)

not sure if this is the place to be pimping my auction.

Right now the only thing that people should be focusing on is Bob's current auction for a great page from YTLM #2