• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, April 10-12, 2015

207 posts in this topic

I guess megacon forgot about me...I called to find out my booth numbers and they hadn't even assigned me any....

after setting up there for 10 years, they managed to cobble together a location in the back of the hall for me...ugh!

was wondering what do people do if dropping a large amount of books at cgc and getting them back to hotel at megacon? because planning to sub a large amount but got no car however im staying right across the road at hyatt
bring a box and a luggage cart (thumbs u

was wondering what do people do if dropping a large amount of books at cgc and getting them back to hotel at megacon? because planning to sub a large amount but got no car however im staying right across the road at hyatt

Buy one of these. They are inexpensive, easy to manuveur, and will hold a lot. You can even fit a short box in it.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/987304/Office-Depot-Brand-Mobile-Folding-Cart/