• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, April 10-12, 2015

207 posts in this topic

Last minute call to boards for someone, looks like my booth load in help might be backing out/unavailable. I can use someone to help load me in on thursday afternoon, and help set my metal racks up. Should not take more than 2 hours total. In exchange you will get a vendor pass. Use it as you will, come and go an hour before doors open and beat the mile long crowds every day.

Please send a pm. Would prefer someone who can quickly load handtruck and move unusually heavy boxes of trades/hc's without hurting themselves too much.

ok, have 300+ bronze/modern keys (and buying another 100 before show)...

have 3 cgc boxes of sa keys and 2 cgc boxes of minor sa

have 5 ga cgc boxes and one "special" box

have some newly acquired sa runs of asm, avengers, jim, thor, and remnants of cap and xmen (some locals tore them up big time!)

have my 3/$10, 2/$10 and $10 boxes...have 6 boxes full of $2...and have about 50 boxes full of $1 books...

that should be enough (I hope)

NEW FORCE COMICS 763, 765

Looking forward to this weekend !!! 2 disney parks and Megacon on saturday it will be one nice weekend getaway.

has anyone found out yet in what part of the convention center this will be held?