• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book character best and worst dates

57 posts in this topic

I am starting to think it was done intentionally to see what would be done with the thread. An experiment perhaps. Conditionfreak is too articulate to accidentally post such nonsense.

No

dang i was gonna start a 'what else do you collect?' thread.......or another warlord of Marsoom....

No

dang i was gonna start a 'what else do you collect?' thread.......or another warlord of Marsoom....

Start a "Is pressing restoration" thread. That one gets more blood boiling and coronaries than any other regurgitated topic. (With "What frickin' scanner do ya use" coming close second.)

Ha Ha.

I guess you guys can't figure out stuff on your own. I thought it was obvious why some were on both lists.

And, I was out of town for a poker tournament. Sorry about that.

Okay, here is the reason that, let's pick Superman" is on both lists. Then the reason for the others being on both lists should be obvious.

Superman would be a great date for several reasons. you would be safe from others. You would be out with one of the worlds most prized men. You would have the chance for a great time flying to Paris or anywhere else. You would possibly be given a fantastic gift, such as a diamond or a piece of Mars mineral. If it came to sex, I am sure he could go on and on, and at a good speed. Many many reasons he would be a great date.

The bad possibilities that put him on the "worst date" list, are that he is very powerful and very fast. That could lead to a huge problem if he "got caught up in the moment". Plus, some other things that I can't mention here, because we sometimes have 14 years olds among us.

Let your mind ponder and you will see how one person could potentially, easily be on both lists. All of course could be on both lists. But some are more dangerous than others, if they get "caught up in the moment".

Like Joker. He might show you a good time. But he also might spray acid on your face. Just to make you "different".

hm All of your examples included men. Lets look at the women now.

Black Cat: The reason why she would be fun is obvious. She is sexy, likes to have a good time and does not care for commitments. Every mans dream girl. :luhv: The bad part would be......wait, there is not bad part. :cloud9:

157782-118649-black-cat.jpg

Black Cat: The reason why she would be fun is obvious. She is sexy, likes to have a good time and does not care for commitments. Every mans dream girl. :luhv: The bad part would be chlamydia ...wait, there is not bad part. :cloud9:

:eyeroll:

Black Cat: The reason why she would be fun is obvious. She is sexy, likes to have a good time and does not care for commitments. Every mans dream girl. :luhv: The bad part would be......wait, there is not bad part. :cloud9:

I have never read a Black Cat story, so I know nothing about her "outlook" on fun. I will take your word for it. On the looks department, I would say that you are spot on that she should be on the "best date" list.

As to your other point. I have several females on my lists.

I constructed my original theme to cover both genders. If I would have just put the females on the lists. I would incur the wrath of many here. (Believe me, I know) (Been there, done that) :facepalm:

In the interest of fairness I will include both sexes

Worst Dates:

Flash

Joker's Daughter

Rogue (unless she has gloves on)

Sue Storm (if she went invisible it would be awkward)

Harley Quinn (Joker could get jealous)

Dark Phoenix (unless your into that)

Black Bolt (very very quite evening)

Best Dates:

Harley Quinn (she would be buckets of fun)

Wonder Woman :cloud9:,

Black Cat (no down side I can see)

Scarlet Witch (multiple personalities, multiple fun???)

Tony Stark (obviously)