• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers Annual 10 & Ms. Marvel

10 posts in this topic

Hey Gang, appreciate grades on this. I think I've been doing so many modern "is this 9.6/9.8" type stuff lately I've forgotten how to grade everything else!! :grin:

I'm thinking 8.5/9.0 perhaps? Book is great except the upper right corner. Any help is appreciated!!!

avengersannual101.jpg

Back, I believe that's just printing ink?

avengersannual101back.jpg

Also need help with this Ms. Marvel!

msmarvel1.jpg

msmarvel1back.jpg

if you do dry clean careful as you approach corners-I've had em rip right off.

9.0 / 9.4 (or better) (thumbs u

Have you tried cleaning the BC of the Avengers? hm Just looks like light soiling to me. (shrug)

hm, no I haven't. Here's a close up. Perhaps I'll try it tho.

avback.jpg

9.0 / 9.4 (or better) (thumbs u

Have you tried cleaning the BC of the Avengers? hm Just looks like light soiling to me. (shrug)

hm, no I haven't. Here's a close up. Perhaps I'll try it tho.

avback.jpg

Pretty sure what you're looking at here is printer's ink rub! This does not effect the grade!smiley-gen130.gif

AV #10 = 9.2 IMHO!

MM #1 = 9.4 IMHO!

Your images are a bit on the small side but from what I can see the flaws are negligible on both copies.

Larger scans would make the grading easier though!smiley-gen130.gif

Hey Gang, appreciate grades on this. I think I've been doing so many modern "is this 9.6/9.8" type stuff lately I've forgotten how to grade everything else!! :grin:

I'm thinking 8.5/9.0 perhaps? Book is great except the upper right corner. Any help is appreciated!!!

avengersannual101.jpg

I don't believe that the TRHC of your Avengers #10 will be graded harshly.smiley-gen130.gif

It's an overhang and most overhangs tend to be ignored or at least forgiven. The very TRHC has a slight crease but generally the rest of the book is quite nice, unless larger scans might suggest otherwise!