• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting (at least, to me, and maybe to some of you)

20 posts in this topic

I was just looking at my online invoice for my latest sub to the CGC, and I noticed that the "Key Comments" section has "Mastermind appearance" as the notes for my (Uncanny) X-Men #129 - which is the first appearance of Kitty Pryde.

Do the online notes match up to what the label is going to say, or is this just something to not worry about? Anybody have experience with this kind of thing?

hm

-slym

The notes change throughout the grading process. There's a specific point where they become accurate, but I don't remember when that is. Weird, huh?

Unless I'm 100% wrong and that's cool too.

The notes change throughout the grading process. There's a specific point where they become accurate, but I don't remember when that is. Weird, huh?

I am betting you are on to something there. I had the online invoice tell me I didn't submit a date for my Wolverine vol. 3 #48 triple cover, when I can show anyone a copy of the printed form where I did list a date. Now, it shows the date online correctly.

I am pretty sure I have a buyer for the UXM 129 anyway ( :baiting: Bosco) but I want to be sure the label says what it is supposed to.

Thanks, man!

-slym

I am betting you are on to something there. I had the online invoice tell me I didn't submit a date for my Wolverine vol. 3 #48 triple cover, when I can show anyone a copy of the printed form where I did list a date. Now, it shows the date online correctly.

I am pretty sure I have a buyer for the UXM 129 anyway ( :baiting: Bosco) but I want to be sure the label says what it is supposed to.

Thanks, man!

-slym

Don't worry that Bosco guy will buy anything. :gossip:

bowiedisapproves1.gif

This is more interesting than your post. I cant stop watching it.

:lol:

IKR? It is even titled "Bowie disapproves," but I didn't use it in that context. I just love that look.

;)

-slym

I agree. After all, it is the Goblin King.

Thanks, man!

Would someone not buy a book if there's a mistake in the label? Besides a mistake in grade that is...

-slym

Would someone not buy a book if there's a mistake in the label? Besides a mistake in grade that is...

I wouldn't put anything past almost anyone at this point. I am sure Bosco wouldn't care, but if I have to sell it on eBay, I am not giving anyone any reason to file some sort of claim against me if I can help it.

-slym

I was just looking at my online invoice for my latest sub to the CGC, and I noticed that the "Key Comments" section has "Mastermind appearance" as the notes for my (Uncanny) X-Men #129 - which is the first appearance of Kitty Pryde.

Do the online notes match up to what the label is going to say, or is this just something to not worry about? Anybody have experience with this kind of thing?

hm

-slym

Most likely will be corrected at the Grading/Quality control step. You can also call.