• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your March 2014 Comiclink auction wins

56 posts in this topic

missed on my one other target (Space Western Comics)... probably should have gone higher but oh well..

I probably would have bid on a consolation prize, but they all closed before my main target, so just the one Stan Lee SS book for me this time...

That ToS 3 is a really cool looking book and yes, a nice looking signature as well! Congratulations! :)

I really wanted that Avengers 9 9.0 Curator pedigree, but $2,300 :o Congrats to the buyer on a nice book!

Ditto!!!!

I REALLY wanted it for my Pedigree run and went DOUBLE GPA and still didn't get it!!!

$2300?!? That's well over GPA for a 9.2! Never in my wildest dreams did I think my bid of well over 2K wouldn't EASILY win that book! :sorry:

Does anyone happen to know who won that Curator 9.0 Avengers 9?

I swear, if that things ends up showing up somewhere as a 9.4 with the spine realigned, I'm gonna go postal!!! :sumo:

Nice pick-ups, Everyone! Missed out on the only one I was really going after (Longshot #4). Got too high for me, dang it! Oh well, other stuff coming up soon that I'd rather save the money for! I'm about to be real broke.... :insane: