• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your March 2014 Comiclink auction wins

56 posts in this topic

Show your wins here. :hi:

Tracking bid won this one.

:o

Tec399_zps31157cab.jpg

Congrats. I had a modest bid on that one, but gave up early. Already have a very nice raw copy so I was only interested in the minor upgrade if the price was right. 'Tec 411 was the one I was really interested in since I don't have a semi-high to high grade yet, but that took off like crazy and I wasn't going to pay that much for just a 8.5 OW/W, SS or not.

Show your wins here. :hi:

Tracking bid won this one.

:o

Tec399_zps31157cab.jpg

Congrats. I had a modest bid on that one, but gave up early. Already have a very nice raw copy so I was only interested in the minor upgrade if the price was right. 'Tec 411 was the one I was really interested in since I don't have a semi-high to high grade yet, but that took off like crazy and I wasn't going to pay that much for just a 8.5 OW/W, SS or not.

...would that be the 'Tec 411 that went for $380, and is now for sale on ebay for $599!!

WoW! indeed...

RADA3DE320131211_121453.jpg

RAD40524201437_165824.jpg

RAD6726D201436_161745.jpg

RAD54792201426_113839.jpg

Some low grade lovelies!

+1, I'd have no qualms about owning any of those. Nice pickups! :applause:

Why that's Key-tacular! :headbang:

WTTB! I saw the AF 15 and thought that's a pretty fricken nice looking point-fiver!