• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman slapping Robin meme

51 posts in this topic

....it was cold in the mansion,Bruce was trying to cut down on the energy bills and reduce his carbon footprint...At least that's what he told Robin as he gave him a Hot Toddy for a nightcap...we'll huddle together to keep warm.notice how cheap he is being,cold showers too....

oh my! Is that real? Why the heck did they wake up in the same bed? :o

Batman #84 (June, 1954), page 24.

Trying to decide if that panel or the fact that you know exactly which book that was from is more scary..

:baiting:

Trying to decide if that panel or the fact that you know exactly which book that was from is more scary..

Haven't you learned? Google is your friend! :P

http://whatculture.com/comics/batman-10-controversial-moments-well-never-see-on-screen.php/2

Does anyone know which comic the infamous Batman slapping Robin meme came from?

World’s Finest #153.

7svh5.jpg

7szrx.jpg

OK, I had to give in and laugh. lol

http://whatculture.com/comics/batman-10-controversial-moments-well-never-see-on-screen.php/2

Why use google when there's people here that have the knowledge in their head brains? :D

Considering there's a thread dedicated to boosting post counts, I would assume some people like to chime in on actual conversation..

I showed that picture to my kids as a gag, and a maybe a year or more later we bought a cheap copy of a Coffee Talk game (where you have to write down as many things about a topic with XX seconds).

Naturally Batman was picked, and very innocently, my littlest one says as her last item:

"Sleeps in the same bed as Robin". :facepalm:

I showed that picture to my kids as a gag, and a maybe a year or more later we bought a cheap copy of a Coffee Talk game (where you have to write down as many things about a topic with XX seconds).

Naturally Batman was picked, and very innocently, my littlest one says as her last item:

lol

lol

And when we all laughed, she replied:

"Well, he does!"

'...."

"I want my point!"

lol yeah I know, just messin with ya. If you did actually know offhand I'd actually be quite impressed!

lol

And when we all laughed, she replied:

"Well, he does!"

'...."

"I want my point!"

lol Classic!