• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*BACK FROM CGC* PGM - Savage She hulk #1 - triple cover

21 posts in this topic

9.6 label stab in the dark, 9.2 outer. I would get it graded.

Nah, most multiple cover buyers want the touchy-feely aspect of it. It's always way cool to find one. ;) I was recently confirming that my copies of Bizarre Sex #9 were first prints, and lo and behold,I discovered that one of them was a (previously unknown to me) double cover. :acclaim: And both copies were first prints. :grin:

9.6 label stab in the dark, 9.2 outer. I would get it graded.

Nah, most multiple cover buyers want the touchy-feely aspect of it. It's always way cool to find one. ;) I was recently confirming that my copies of Bizarre Sex #9 were first prints, and lo and behold,I discovered that one of them was a (previously unknown to me) double cover. :acclaim: And both copies were first prints. :grin:

I don't know. The possible uber grade price bump of an interior cover might be hard to overcome from a selling perspective. I'm admittedly not very familiar with the multi cover market.

Sweet find on the double cover! I've never found a double cover in the wild or in my collection. I picked up a copper collection recently and went through each book in hopes of landing a double cover. Nada. A good chunk of the collection was Darkhawk comics. I went through 105 copies of Darkhawk #8 for the sole purpose of finding a double cover. :sick:

Yeah best cover gets the grade. You got a money maker there. The book is moving up lately might want to wait a couple months before selling.

That's what I'm thinking. I've never done a cgc submission though. Would this be the kind of thing I should send in for a press first? I don't have a store anywhere near where I live, and I'm in Canada so it will have to cross the border which sucks.

I'll have to do some digging on the best way to get it sent in.