• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Chamber of Chills #23

8 posts in this topic

if that is chipping on the right hand side I can see cgc giving this book a six. But I am not 100% sure how they treat chipping on Harvey titles. For me though it is a 5.0.

Great choice to start with. It is my favorite Elias cover. I think it tops BCM 50 and is the equal of ToT 15.

if that is chipping on the right hand side I can see cgc giving this book a six. But I am not 100% sure how they treat chipping on Harvey titles. For me though it is a 5.0.

Great choice to start with. It is my favorite Elias cover. I think it tops BCM 50 and is the equal of ToT 15.

I'm leaning 5.0 as well. Great book, though I'd still put the other two just head of it.

Thanks for the input everyone! Very much appreciated!

It presents very well but (as stated by timern) the combination of creases really does add up and effect the grade.

I would agree that this cover is in the same ballpark as BCM 50 and ToT 15 but at a fraction of the cost. I would love to get a BCM 50 and ToT 15 one day but at the time they are a bit out of my price range. They are definitely on my long term want list though.

Thanks again everyone!