• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nelvana of the Northern Lights - complete collection now available

5 posts in this topic

Hello there! I know many of you have supported the Nelvana reprint project in one way or another, either funding the printing and shipping process by pledging for a book, or lending me copies of your comics to digitize for the collection.

I am happy to say that the collection is now at the printers! In addition, the digital version is now available as a download at Nelvana Comics

Here's the cover:

Covera1.jpg

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on the reprint project or on the Lost Heroes documentary project, and feel free to get in touch with me directly or on this thread.

Best,

-Hope

Yes sir! Our official launch will be at the Doug Wright Awards on May 10, and copies will be available at our table at TCAF. Many of the Kickstarter funders will have received their copies by then, as we are printing in Winnipeg and I intend to ship from there as well before coming back for TCAF.

Yes sir! Our official launch will be at the Doug Wright Awards on May 10, and copies will be available at our table at TCAF. Many of the Kickstarter funders will have received their copies by then, as we are printing in Winnipeg and I intend to ship from there as well before coming back for TCAF.

>>> Fantastic!

th_Cat_Animated.gif

Congrats Hope! Really looking forward to reading it, and absorbing Dingle's beautiful draftsmanship. Thanks so much for your efforts in bringing all of these stories to collectors.

Would love to see more of these Whites characters collected in similar styled volumes… the Penguin, Johnny Canuck, etc.

Printed in Canada too! My hometown of Winnipeg no less. (thumbs u