• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You can be any vigilante without powers - who to pick

31 posts in this topic

Just finished watching Punisher with Thomas Jane, and it dawned on me, how many of us would actually do what he did after what happened. I personally would lean towards someone adopting his style over any other Vigilante depicted in comics.

So based on your preference which vigilante (no powers) who would you adopt a style from. The crow counts (except the invincibility aspect).

I'm honestly surprised this whole thread is not filled with every person wanting to be Batman. I understand a few who do want to be Batman, but I was think everyone would.

Kinda like Reservoir Dogs, when Joe says he picks the names so not everyone is picking Mr. Black.

Punisher is a no brainer for me. I feel that he is (overall) the most realistic character that a person could emulate. With certain training and skill sets, someone like him could exist to an extent.