• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega Modern Key Sale - X-Factor 6, Saga 1, Age of Apacolypse - Closed

82 posts in this topic

i lost this book for typing this below!

i thought you were not posting the big books till tonight!

Sorry about that JJ - I have some time this morning so I had to move stuff up a bit.

Did the grade on the xfactor 6 change?

Yep - I mixed up the two books. Please let me know if your interested in the second book. Sorry about that - my mistake.

Time to regroup - I made a mistake so Nightcrawler has taken the X-Factor 6B which is NM+. I flipped the description so I think the fair way is to let him have the correct one in its place. The VF/NM issue is still available.

Take XF 6b.

Sorry for the error - I tried to fix the mistake before you took it but things like this usually happen. I think Nightcrawlers intent was clear and he wanted a NM+ issue as described. Please send me a PM if you feel slighted and we can work through a solution.

I forgot - I have another NM+ issue for sale. Duh! This book will go to BB since he was next in line for the other issue.

X-Factor 6C - NM+ - $65 - Sold to BB

X-Factor6C_zps4f31617e.jpg

Sold - but I want to leave up the scan so he can see the book he is buying. Its sweet!