• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What in the hell !?

71 posts in this topic

Marvel Super-Heroes #18

Someone's gonna be in for a world of hurt when copies #2, #3 etc in 9.8 surface :fear:

A fool and his money.

Happens with all books. First to the market.

Higher the climb, harder the fall.

GL 76 9.6, AV 4 9.6 Ohio et al come to mind.

and I would argue these are much more significant books than MSH 18.

This is insane. Does the buyer just want the best available, or does the buyer expect a profit?

Because this book will produce neither, shortly or long term.

This can't be real. Unless it is a Hollywood millionaire. Because they don't respect money like "rational" folk.

It's the 1st Yondu!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!

Wasn't Yondu the offspring of Yoda and Mace Windu?

I'm just curious…

I was a huge Marvel Zombie as a kid. I read a TON of Spider-Man comics for the first 20 years or so of my life. I can honestly say I know NOTHING about the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Am I alone? I'm honestly excited to see the film simply to find out what the heck it is about…

I'm just curious…

I was a huge Marvel Zombie as a kid. I read a TON of Spider-Man comics for the first 20 years or so of my life. I can honestly say I know NOTHING about the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Am I alone? I'm honestly excited to see the film simply to find out what the heck it is about…

Huge Marvel Zombie here too, probably know everything there is to know about the Marvel Universe from front to back, except I know squat about the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Inhumans. He'll I didn't even realize the GOTG wasn't the Inhumans until a couple of weeks ago.

Jim

I'm just curious…

My first exposure was the Marvel Presents run. I would have been 10 or 11 but I was sci fi nerd too. I liked it. Also like Killraven and Deathlok among Marvel mainstay titles

I'm just curious…

Same here

I enjoyed MSH 18 when it came out.

After the two issues of Captain Marvel, there was a neat little run of one-shots, probably to test the waters for ongoing series.

Medusa, the Black Knight, Phantom Eagle, Guardians of the Galaxy, Kazar, Dr. Doom, and a strange Spider-Man story featuring Ross Andru's first ever art on Spidey, years before he worked on ASM.

I liked that run of Marvel Super-Heroes, it was different.