• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade! Hulk 181 Round Two on Page 3!!!

43 posts in this topic

I am going 6.5 with 27 defects. also lower left corner on the back looks shaved or angled. and i cant tell if its the scan or some spots with some good color loss. It could use a press and clean but those dings on the top front look like they break color? my guess. For all I know its a 8.5 :D white pages

Good job everyone! You were all pretty close! No bonus points for anyone though.

For those of you who guessed the grade correctly, I suggest you go and apply for a CGC grader job! :applause:

Thanks for ya'lls input. I really do appreciate it! (thumbs u

Hulk181751_zps37de06c6.jpeg

For those of you who guessed the grade correctly, I suggest you go and apply for a CGC grader job! :applause:

+1 but only if you can tell the difference between a trimmed book and a non-trimmed book

+1 but only if you can tell the difference between a trimmed book and a non-trimmed book

NOT A REQUIREMENT!!!!