• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #300

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i need help with the grading for my ASM #300. It has a few flaws on the book, as in the pictures. My question is, is it worthed to get it slabbed? thanks before :)

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

It's a very nice looking copy, but as divad says, you might want to send this to joeypost. I have given you some links to his threads and website. Read up on them and it will help you make a decision. Joey professionally presses books and removes non colour breaking creases that help to improve the overall appearance and grade score of the book.

i love joey post

cfpcomics Joey Post's website

Also if you post a book here it helps to have a scanner. I would guess your copy of ASM #300 would be at least 8.0 IMHO!

Good luck, keep us informed of what you decide to do please?

It's a very nice looking copy, but as divad says, you might want to send this to joeypost. I have given you some links to his threads and website. Read up on them and it will help you make a decision. Joey professionally presses books and removes non colour breaking creases that help to improve the overall appearance and grade score of the book.

i love joey post

Also if you post a book here it helps to have a scanner. I would guess your copy of ASM #300 would be at least 8.0 IMHO!

Hi timern, thanks for the warm welcome :D n thanks alot for the info, i'll def gonna check it, n yes i will keep you informed what i'm gonna decide to do :)

i love joey post

+1 on the 8.0

From what I have read, Joeypost does wonders, and I have a few books I would like him to examine. But the bottom spine FC on this book will not go above an 8.5 REGARDLESS who works it.

wow thanks all for the input! i can see that majority says this book is around 8.0, but i'm wondering, if i get this book pressed do you think is it worthed to get it cgc'd? since i see that there's many of 9.8s of this book

I would say that depends on your intentions. If you are looking to sell the book having it graded is more likely to get you the most bang for your buck. If you want to keep it then it's a personal preference as to whether you want it slabbed or not. But I would be sure to get it looked at by Joey Post first!

My question is, is it worthed to get it slabbed? thanks before :)

Unless you want to sell it, no. And as others have pointed out, you probably would do as well selling it raw (with scans, not photos). Put it in a nice Mylar with a buffered fullback and enjoy it! ;)