• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much would u gamble on a cgc 2.5 hulk 1 on eBay with no feedback?

34 posts in this topic

link? or are you just asking a hypothetical?

INCREDIBLE HULK #1 GRADED 2.5 CGC COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL

THIS IS A ORIGINAL INCREDIBLE HULK #1 GRADED CGC 2.5 COMIC BOOK. THIS IS A VERY NICE BOOK THAT I GOT FROM MY GRANDFATHER AND JUST TRYING TO SELL IT TO GET SOME MONEY TOGETHER.

someone with zero feedback has no business selling a big ticket item until they have developed. Sell smaller stuff of less risk to your buyer, once you have established some feedback then sell a Hulk #1

Even is protected by PP, the scammer can still make off with the money. It may not come out of the buyer's pocket so yes, it's covered but everyone who falls for this garbage, using the excuse, it's okay you're covered, is supporting potential scammers

Even is protected by PP, the scammer can still make off with the money. It may not come out of the buyer's pocket so yes, it's covered but everyone who falls for this garbage, using the excuse, it's okay your covered, is supporting potential scammers

this.

Any time you see a zero fb and 'my father's/grandfather's collection' RUN. Just run.

Let's see how long it takes someone to find where the pic was stolen from.

link? or are you just asking a hypothetical?

INCREDIBLE HULK #1 GRADED 2.5 CGC COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL

THIS IS A ORIGINAL INCREDIBLE HULK #1 GRADED CGC 2.5 COMIC BOOK. THIS IS A VERY NICE BOOK THAT I GOT FROM MY GRANDFATHER AND JUST TRYING TO SELL IT TO GET SOME MONEY TOGETHER.

You have some crazy search/investigation skills. I'm always impressed with how fast you can hunt down a link.