• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

Guess I'll give it a go...

Option 1

Deadpool con exclusive glow in the dark POP! figure NIB

photo B0EF4E38-DB08-4C4A-8D55-BDD9D8EEF014_zpsyhhcwmdr.jpg

Trade Value = goes for around $50 on the bay

Option 2

Deadpool Taco Truck SDCC 2013 exclusive from Hasbro NIB (slight box bend on the hood)

photo AAA69E94-1A3A-408F-B229-7E937083A034_zpsg5imimux.jpg

Trade Value = goes for around $90 on the bay

Option 3

Transformers Beast Hunters Shockwave's Lab SDCC 2013 exclusive NIB

photo FAD67DE7-518B-45C5-A1FA-526F72C6EDD4_zpsfaole9x5.jpg

Trade Value = goes for around $45 on the bay

Option 4

Rocket Raccoon plush with SkottieYoung litho NYCC 2013 exclusive NIB

photo 41922550-D137-432B-9AAC-B1DE3E3ABB44_zpseltft8kg.jpg

Trade Value = goes for around $150 on the bay

Option 5

Marvel's The Avengers limited numbered poster SDCC 2012 exclusive.

This has never been unrolled except to photograph it today. Light creases on the bottom (from where it was slightly pinched in the roll) that can easily be pressed out. Poster is 24x36

photo 2A16934A-CC31-4D9D-9AB0-16A085940687_zps0lbftvre.jpg

Trade Value = the last time I saw this sell on ebay last year was $150, so I'll go with that.

US Shipping only

Want List

-I mainly collect X-men, so I'm looking for Marvel Omnibuses of pretty much anything to branch out and read some different stuff. Might be open to some hardcover trades as well.

Ok, it's been 24 hours, so I'll give it a try.

I've got an extra Walking Dead #9 up for trade. Anybody still putting together a run?? If so, let's make a trade! (thumbs u

WalkingDead9_zps887728c7.jpg

WalkingDead9backcover_zps636b0f7d.jpg

Interests include pretty much everything. I've been trying to put together a run of the current IDW TMNT series, but I'm in no way limited to those. I collect stuff from the 40's all the way up to current moderns. If you've got comics to trade put it up. (thumbs u

Agreed. Don't forget that the trade thread is new. Plenty of people have yet to discover it. The solution might ultimately be to have trade offers from more than one boardie allowed at the same time, but we should give it a chance under the current formulation first.

Incidentally, I have some stuff to offer up later tonight which I think will be popular, if the current proposal doesn't result in a trade...

:bump: on the current offer

Ok, it's been 24 hours, so I'll give it a try.

I've got an extra Walking Dead #9 up for trade. Anybody still putting together a run?? If so, let's make a trade! (thumbs u

WalkingDead9_zps887728c7.jpg

WalkingDead9backcover_zps636b0f7d.jpg

Interests include pretty much everything. I've been trying to put together a run of the current IDW TMNT series, but I'm in no way limited to those. I collect stuff from the 40's all the way up to current moderns. If you've got comics to trade put it up. (thumbs u

:rulez:

Trading Post Thread Rules At a Glance

Please keep the chit-chat to a minimum in this thread. Keeping track of the current active trade and trade offers will be difficult enough without the interference of excessive chatter, trolling, and shenanigans. If you want to discuss this thread please do so in the PIF/Trading Post Discussion Thread .

:rulez:

Trading Post Thread Rules At a Glance

Please keep the chit-chat to a minimum in this thread. Keeping track of the current active trade and trade offers will be difficult enough without the interference of excessive chatter, trolling, and shenanigans. If you want to discuss this thread please do so in the PIF/Trading Post Discussion Thread .

Trading Post/PIF Discussion Thread - linkage!

Looks like 24 hours are up, so I'm going to jump in quickly and offer up the following for trade. I've included indicative values so that you can see roughly what I'm thinking for each book. Hopefully the different options serve the intended purpose of appealing to people with a broad range of price points...

Option 1

Saga #1 RRP CGC 9.8 SS Brian K Vaughan

Approx value I'm looking for in trade: $700/$800

28s7vjr.jpg

Option 2

Batman #2 sketch cover (1:200) CGC 9.8 SS Snyder & Capullo

Approx value I'm looking for in trade: $250/$300

fzb5mc.jpg

Option 3

Manhattan Projects volume 1 HC (limited to 500, available at NYCC last year)

Approx value I'm looking for in trade: $75

x3hdtk.jpg

What am I interested in? Let's try and keep it broad to tease out offers...

Writers: Grant Morrison, Warren Ellis, Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Garth Ennis, Neil Gaiman

Artists: Frank Quitely, Eduardo Risso, Sean Phillips, Sean Gordon Murphy, Frazer Irving, Arthur Ranson, R M Guera, Colin MacNeil

Favourite series that spring to mind: Morrison's Batman run, Scalped, Planetary, Fables, Sandman, Authority, 100 Bullets, Criminal, Hickman's Fantastic Four are recent favourite runs.

CGC books (including obviously SS) and original art all interesting to me. So are rare books of any kind. I am mainly into moderns but will consider anything! I have access to a US shipping address if that makes any difference.

All options are open for 24 hours.