• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Any more offers? I will probably wrap this up soon or move some to ebay as early as tonight.

I have received a few offers, just as general information….some sketches I have a lot of play on the price and some I put below cost so not too much room.

Feel free to inquire as time payments are available up to 3 months.

thanks for looking

Clay Mann Fantomex Green Label $175

image_zpsf273a886.jpg

:pullhair: I WISH IT WAS YELLOW!!!

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if you cracked this and had it signed by Mann again with a witness? Would it come back a yellow with the original sketch being treated as a separate "sketch on cover with marker" or something like that? ???

Clay Mann Fantomex Green Label $175

image_zpsf273a886.jpg

:pullhair: I WISH IT WAS YELLOW!!!

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if you cracked this and had it signed by Mann again with a witness? Would it come back a yellow with the original sketch being treated as a separate "sketch on cover with marker" or something like that? ???

You would get a yellow label for the new sig and a downgrade for the sketch and the old sig as they would be treated as writing on the cover. Maybe get a 5.0 or something