• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCC other pictures

36 posts in this topic

The bone in filet was way better.

xoxo

greggy

I havn't had a steak this good since 2012 when we ate here and I got the same thing :insane:

On thursday around 1:00 pm I went on a walk down to Pikes Market and where I saw this guy playing and singing. He was playing with a lot of energy and heart and he struck me as special for some reason, so as I was passing, I made a u-turn went back a few steps and took these pictures. He kept playing and singing... but as I passed, he yelled out at me...."hey, how about a tip"!! His open guitar case was there with silver change and some singles thrown in. He had seen what I did.... but as I passed I told him I didn't have any cash at the moment.... and went on my way.

So I walked a few more blocks before I found what I was looking for and then took a sharp right up the street, then another right where I was apprehended by a begging soul who followed me for a good full block, starting off with "got any spare change... to got any money at all... to can you buy me somethng.... to can you use your credit card to buy me a pepsi........ before I manage to out-walk him and took another right down to the original street. I had gone around the block. So I come up on this guitar guy again .... and as I pass him... I reach in my pocket and take out a fiver.... and show him up close...... then toss it in his open guitar case. So he yells out to me...."Alright"...hey God bless you man....God bless you" and I go on my way.

Well, later that night Sheri and I go to the mexican restaurant on the top floor of the mall and ..... it's about 9:30 when we are done..... and we decide not to go to the movies.... but to go back to our room..... so when we exit the mall...... out on the street.... on the side walk... in front of the mall.... is this same guy. And he recognizes me.... and he smiles and yells out..... hey man.... God Bless you.... God Bless you !! as me and my wife wave and walk to our room.

I thought it was cool that he remembered me :)

ECCC201421_zpsd7cf5a24.jpg

ECCC201420_zps56c8a67f.jpg

Lou and I walked by him on Sunday. I sang a song with him on the sidewalk (we did an Eagles tune). Nice guy. He said he's a drummer who plays guitar. lol

On thursday around 1:00 pm I went on a walk down to Pikes Market and where I saw this guy playing and singing. He was playing with a lot of energy and heart and he struck me as special for some reason, so as I was passing, I made a u-turn went back a few steps and took these pictures. He kept playing and singing... but as I passed, he yelled out at me...."hey, how about a tip"!! His open guitar case was there with silver change and some singles thrown in. He had seen what I did.... but as I passed I told him I didn't have any cash at the moment.... and went on my way.

So I walked a few more blocks before I found what I was looking for and then took a sharp right up the street, then another right where I was apprehended by a begging soul who followed me for a good full block, starting off with "got any spare change... to got any money at all... to can you buy me somethng.... to can you use your credit card to buy me a pepsi........ before I manage to out-walk him and took another right down to the original street. I had gone around the block. So I come up on this guitar guy again .... and as I pass him... I reach in my pocket and take out a fiver.... and show him up close...... then toss it in his open guitar case. So he yells out to me...."Alright"...hey God bless you man....God bless you" and I go on my way.

Well, later that night Sheri and I go to the mexican restaurant on the top floor of the mall and ..... it's about 9:30 when we are done..... and we decide not to go to the movies.... but to go back to our room..... so when we exit the mall...... out on the street.... on the side walk... in front of the mall.... is this same guy. And he recognizes me.... and he smiles and yells out..... hey man.... God Bless you.... God Bless you !! as me and my wife wave and walk to our room.

I thought it was cool that he remembered me :)

ECCC201421_zpsd7cf5a24.jpg

ECCC201420_zps56c8a67f.jpg

Lou and I walked by him on Sunday. I sang a song with him on the sidewalk (we did an Eagles tune). Nice guy. He said he's a drummer who plays guitar. lol

You rockstar :headbang:

Even on the Friday of ECCC, the Mike Allred (Madman) line up was capped twice, as I circled around the independent comix ballroom.

Mike Allred is a rockstar too :headbang:

Babes were everywhere and I just didn't see taking their pics as that important when 1000 other people were taking them. Here's a couple that just happened.

ECCC201450_zps48385039.jpg

Wanting Wanda :luhv:

Costume's riding kinda high :eek:

She needs a "No more Camel toes" spell

Babes were everywhere and I just didn't see taking their pics as that important when 1000 other people were taking them. Here's a couple that just happened.

ECCC201450_zps48385039.jpg

Wanting Wanda :luhv:

Costume's riding kinda high :eek:

She needs a "No more Camel toes" spell

You got red on you :insane: