• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happiness is ....

34 posts in this topic

My childhood dream of seeing great comic book movies on the big-screen...come true.

:applause: Awesomeness!

Man...I remember riding my bike to 7-11, buying comics and slurpees, and talking with my friends about how cool it would be to have an X-Men movie, or a Hulk movie...something other than Lou Ferrigno running around in a ripped shirt.

After seeing Winter Soldier today, life is just about perfect.

My childhood dream of seeing great comic book movies on the big-screen...come true.

:applause: Awesomeness!

Man...I remember riding my bike to 7-11, buying comics and slurpees, and talking with my friends about how cool it would be to have an X-Men movie, or a Hulk movie...something other than Lou Ferrigno running around in a ripped shirt.

After seeing Winter Soldier today, life is just about perfect.

Our town wasn't near big enough for a 7-11, we had a Stop and Shop. Other than that though I can absolutely relate. And damned if we didn't come up with the greatest movie ideas back then :grin: