• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over!

1,406 posts in this topic

Amazing sale Cheetah. I believe the Chamber of Chills 21 has sold but not marked as sold.

I will get that fixed in the morning. Gotta get some sleep tonight.

I've got six more boxes of high grade Golden Age books that I hope to get listed. I only have a couple of other PCH to list but a lot of Fiction House, Fawcett, A couple of Black Terrors, and all of my Four colors higher than issue 200.

If none of that is your gig and you want to pay for your books now, just send me a PM.

Please do this when I am away somewhere where there is no computer service, lol.

I'm going to have to join the 12 step program of Comics Anonymous;)

For those interested in Four Colors, you can find the link to my registry set and let me know if something interests you.

sig.jpg

Hi, all. I've spent today getting my spreadsheet caught up and will be sending out invoices tonight.

If you wat to hold off paying so you can see what else is coming up, just tell me. Believe me, it's not a problem.

has Cheetah become the Crazy Eddie of the comics world?

There is already a crazy Ed in the comics world. He lives up to his name quite well.

Amazing sale Cheetah. I believe the Chamber of Chills 21 has sold but not marked as sold.

I've got six more boxes of high grade Golden Age books that I hope to get listed. I only have a couple of other PCH to list but a lot of Fiction House, Fawcett, A couple of Black Terrors, and all of my Four colors higher than issue 200.

If none of that is your gig and you want to pay for your books now, just send me a PM.

Please do this when I am away somewhere where there is no computer service, lol.

Their meeting are quite crowded :cry:

Their meeting are quite crowded :cry:

Sounds like a great way to get some nice comics.

Black Terror 21, CGC. 9.4, OW/W

$400

BlackTerror21-1_zpsfc9e7c47.jpg

Seems as if the grade or the scan is wrong on this one. hm

If its a 9.4 I will take it :cloud9:

Pretty sure your scan is correct and its the 8.0 that is for sale

Black Terror 21, CGC. 9.4, OW/W

$400

BlackTerror21-1_zpsfc9e7c47.jpg

Seems as if the grade or the scan is wrong on this one. hm

Sorry, I was thinking of my upgrade. It is an 8.0. The post has been corrected.