• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pic Of Dr. Doom 20TH Century Movie....?

17 posts in this topic

Maybe I am the only one, but evertime I see a picture from this film I think they all look really lame. It just has a cheese look to it. Fist the Thing and now this. The Thing looked OK, but rather small. I am not saying the same THEY CHANGED THIS or THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. I just think that it all really looks campy.

I thought the same thing when I 1st saw the GG costume for Spider-man and that turned out OK.

I guess I will always look at the Joker in the first Batman and think of it as the best it will ever get. Just my $0.02

Maybe I am the only one, but evertime I see a picture from this film I think they all look really lame. It just has a cheese look to it. Fist the Thing and now this. The Thing looked OK, but rather small. I am not saying the same THEY CHANGED THIS or THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. I just think that it all really looks campy.

I thought the same thing when I 1st saw the GG costume for Spider-man and that turned out OK.

I guess I will always look at the Joker in the first Batman and think of it as the best it will ever get. Just my $0.02

I don't think he'd like that! tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or maybe he would. He's been shacked up with two guys for 40 years. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You are not alone.

Thanks. I was starting to think....oh no I am a total fan boy that is picky about the movies now. I am not trying to be I was just making a point that the Doom picture looks like a really nice Halloween costume.

Thanks. I was starting to think....oh no I am a total fan boy that is picky about the movies now. I am not trying to be I was just making a point that the Doom picture looks like a really nice Halloween costume.

I am going to ignore all this talk not because i'm a silly fanboy, but because we're not getting things in context.