• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Madison -- February 6-8, 2015

76 posts in this topic

Looks like Wizard snuck another new show onto the calendar, this one in Madison. I wonder why there and not Milwaukee, maybe for the university crowd? I'm also wondering if anyone from Wizard has ever been to Wisconsin in February. :P

Home Page

How can you justify paying $1,000 for a single 8-foot table for a 3-day show IN WISCONSIN IN FEBRUARY?

Who is going to this show? Madison is 3+ hours from Chicago, 90 minutes from Milwaukee, and 4+ hours to Minneapolis. Madison is the 86th largest metro area in the country.

Insane.

How can you justify paying $1,000 for a single 8-foot table for a 3-day show IN WISCONSIN IN FEBRUARY?

Who is going to this show? Madison is 3+ hours from Chicago, 90 minutes from Milwaukee, and 4+ hours to Minneapolis. Madison is the 86th largest metro area in the country.

Insane.

+1

Insane.

+1

Yeah, this show may be the moment where Wizard jumps the shark and rethinks their expansion plans.

Insane.

+1

I'll be there.

Insane.

+1

I'll be there.

If the weather is bad that weekend you may be the only one. I'd be curious to know if any national level dealers have committed to this one.

Insane.

+1

I'll be there.

If the weather is bad that weekend you may be the only one.

I'll have to really sharpen up my negotiating skills then. :banana:

Insane.

+1

I'll be there.

If the weather is bad that weekend you may be the only one.

I'll have to really sharpen up my negotiating skills then. :banana:

lol