• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Madison -- February 6-8, 2015

76 posts in this topic

I know this is probably a dumb question but if Saturday passes do sell out, does this mean I will be turned away at the door ? I can't imagine going all the way up there and not being able to get in.

I would guess so. If you were determined to drive up there Saturday I'd have a pass in hand via preorder if you could.

I know this is probably a dumb question but if Saturday passes do sell out, does this mean I will be turned away at the door ? I can't imagine going all the way up there and not being able to get in.

I would guess so. If you were determined to drive up there Saturday I'd have a pass in hand via preorder if you could.

I sent them an E-Mail earlier today, asking this question. No response yet.

My panel was accepted! See y'all on Friday. I should get 3 solid hours on the floor free and clear of obligations. I'll be in the Milwookie shirt asking after underground comix.

Everything & the Kitchen Sink: Wisconsin's Underground Comix Scene

Underground comix, the offshoot of the implementation of the Comics Code Authority in 1954, marked itself as rebellious, as the “X” denotes mature content not allowed by the code. This panel explores Wisconsin as a major epicenter of underground comix and women’s discourse in the 1960s-1970s, with particular focus on the creative outgrowth that spawned the talents of Kitchen, Mitchell, Robbins, and Crumb.

Yeah, I hear ya. I had a $1400 plumbing issue that reduced my picking budget.

That being said, this show has that feel of the first time WW came to St. Louis... Could be a great place to take a $100 bill & try and pick the best book possible

Yeah, I hear ya. I had a $1400 plumbing issue that reduced my picking budget.

That being said, this show has that feel of the first time WW came to St. Louis... Could be a great place to take a $100 bill & try and pick the best book possible

But there are hardly any comic book dealers on the exhibitor list :shrug: